Saturday, November 2, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  This is a brand new blog for me, and I'm so excited to start it!

The name, I know, looks a little weird.  So, let me tell you about it.  I am on track to become a licensed English teacher, 5-12, in Minnesota by summer, 2014.  So, the blog title is a combination of my last name (yes, it starts with K-v-i, and no, I'm not forgetting any letters) and my subject area, English: Kvinglish!  Pronounced: Kuh-VING-glish

Welcome!

I'll be posting sporadically here with various course design ideas, projects, assignments, etc. as they come up in my classes.  Please feel free to use these ideas as you instruct your own classes!  I just ask that you do not reproduce my work on your own blog or other publication without permission.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment